Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogging

As you can probably tell, I'm not a very good at blogging. The truth is that I am a journal writer, and not all that interested in writing a blog AND journal, I would just have to write everything twice and I don't think all that many people really care about what I do in my day to day life. And so the question I had to face was: what do I do with my blog? I don't want to just stop posting like I did with my last one, but I don't want to have to feel like I have to write about my life, because then I wont do it. Then, as I was writing a letter to my fabulous brother, I had an idea: why not take the awesome stories I'm writing in my writing club and put them up on the blog?
Anyone who has been following me on Facebook knows that I have been going crazy for this writing club I'm in now. It is amazingly fun and I love it. Every week we get together and as part of our meetings we do "fifteen minutes writes" where our club president sets a timer for fifteen minutes and we spend the time writing, then get to choose whether or not we want to share. I've also been writing other little things just because I find it fun.
Now, I'm not going to promise that all of these stories are going to be any good, only that I will try and find the time to type them up and post them here, on my blog. I'll also probably throw in a few stories from my life that I simply found humerus. Well, until that first story blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment